The 2017 Round-Up will be held at Sistrunk Farms, about 25 minutes outside of Auburn. (15400 US Hwy 80, Opelika, AL 36804)
Leaving from Downtown Auburn, there are 2 ways to get there.
1) From Downtown Auburn, head South on College Street to SAMFORD AVENUE.
2) Turn LEFT on Samford Avenue and continue for about 1/3 mile to MOORE'S MILL ROAD
3) Turn RIGHT on Moore's Mill Road and continue for about 6 miles to AL HWY 51 / MARVYN PARKWAY
4) Turn RIGHT on Marvyn Parkway and continue for about 8 miles to US HWY 80
5) Turn RIGHT on Hwy 80. Stay on Hwy 80 for about 2 miles. The ENTRANCE will be on your LEFT
1) From Downtown Auburn, head South on College Street for 11 miles, OVER the Interstate and continue to Hwy 80.
2) Take the Exit Ramp on the RIGHT to Hwy 80, then TURN LEFT on US HWY 80
3) Take US Hwy 80 to the EAST for about 11 miles. The ENTRANCE will be on your RIGHT.